Featured Post

No Reply from Heaven

  I received a response yesterday to my post “Tears in the Closet”.   My friend reminded me of the “extreme separation”, which are the words...

Granola girl here

Saturday, March 12, 2011
I have received many comments about my post from yesterday about my health and sleep.  I want to assure everyone that I am okay.  I have been a health nut, granola girl for years.  The good health of me and my family has always been at the top of my priorities in all of my grocery shopping, meal planning, and eating habits. I was extremely tired yesterday.  I recognized my needs, which I think is a very positive thing.  I was aware of my drinking glass all day and made certain it was full again with fresh water.  I ate two helpings of pasta last night.  Today, I will start juicing again, which is a great habit I have had for years.  My green lemonade is on tap for my pre-lunch drink right now.  I also had about 7 hours of sleep last night:)  Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous Says:
March 12, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Glad to hear it. Your heart and your words are needed - by more than you will probably ever know. I call you blessed beyond measure.

jrleaf Says:
March 12, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Hey sweet girl, I am praying for you and your children. I hope you will continue to write. It appears to be so healthy. I continue to look for the time to come hug your neck, to listen to you talk about your walk and drink a kombucha together. I am gone alot these days which is so hard. Keep looking up, way way way up. Love you, Jan L

Post a Comment